This is Leo Shen. If you see a guy called
szclsya somewhere, that should be me.
- Undergraduate Mathematics student at University of Waterloo.
- Music enthusiast, have a few Walkman and use them to do weird things.
- Use Arch Linux && AOSC OS, also a contributer to AOSC OS.
- Use Emacs & vim, little bit more Emacs.
- Have Nintendo Switch, favourite game is Xenoblade Chronicles 2.
If possible, please contact me via PGP.
7AFA625869F5F54C009E34BF182F45943F57E31D. (Last key rotation on May 23, 2022)
If your PGP tool supports WKD, then you can use WKD fetch the key automatically:
This blog is built with Hugo with a customized theme designed by myself. The source code of this blog (including theme and articles) is open source at szclsya/blog - GitHub. The license of articles can be found at the bottom of the corresponding article pages. Feel free to share and remix my work, as long as the license under the article is followed.